Appleby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appleby

a forum for Appleby in the county of lancaster off of www.renaissancekingdoms.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idaho's Cream Puff

Go down 
+4
Rouguelaw
Quazimore
Silky
Idaho
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Idaho

Idaho

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Welcome to the bakery of Idaho!

The sassy redhead with eyes the color of the sky just before it snows, finishes setting out her goodies and hopes that you'll all stop in to buy something.
Back to top Go down
Silky
Dutchess of Lancaster
Dutchess of Lancaster
Silky

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:09 pm

Silky runs in wanting anything with chocolate and sugar. Smelling the wickedly delightful smells as she opens the door she pauses and inhales. Mick was working her field today and being the nice slave driver she is she wanted something to make him come back the next day. She did like watching him plough.

Hoo, what do you have for me today. Gimme.

Completely out of context.........I can be a pirate pirat
Back to top Go down
Idaho

Idaho

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Smiling at her friend she gives her a hug. Throwing her arms wide she laughs.. The question is what don't I have? Showing her several pies, cobblers, and cookies they finally decide on the best treat for Mick. If this doesn't bring him back, let me know.. I'm obviously not doing something right. Laughing, Idaho knows that Mick won't be coming back to work for her treats, but for his employers beauty. Wink
Back to top Go down
Quazimore
The Lord of Oblivion
The Lord of Oblivion
Quazimore

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:16 am

Quazi walks in and looks around in awe of all the food. He quickly walks up to Idaho and gives her a big hug. This looks Great! what would you recommend for someone who loves chocolate? He then goes back to admiring all the food while he waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rouguelaw

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Rougue snickers at the name and then and once inside wonders how Idaho has time to make all of these goodies.

So Ms. Baker lady....what is on special today?
Back to top Go down
Oakwood

Oakwood

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: diet   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:30 am

Anything that is low-fat?
Back to top Go down
Djcoolmec

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:46 am

Davon arrives in the bakery of Idaho... the smell of bread was missing him since he closed his own bakery in warwick...

Hey there Idaho... nice bakery... I have one too, back in warwick and perhaps should open one in here if ever i am settling down... Franka set the name of my bakery... DJ's hot buns... am still trying to understand why...
Back to top Go down
Idaho

Idaho

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:04 pm

Smiling Idaho hands Quazi a slice of molten lava chocolate cake.. This is every chocolate lovers dream, sir.

Turning to Rougue she laughs... You come into my shop and ask me what's special? It's all special! But if your wanting a treat I know how you can't resist my pie.. Gives him a wink as she hands him a fresh baked peach pie.

Looking at Oakwood a bit puzzled she asks..
Fat free? Is there such a thing? chuckling she tosses him an apple.

Seeing DJ come in she chuckles at the name of his bakery and not being able to help herself she checks out his hot buns as he bends over to get a cake to take home to Franka. Agreeing with her friend mentally, Idaho sighs..
I love Appleby. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flamechamp

Flamechamp

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:27 am

Walks up to the counter and picks out a box of chocolates. He looks around for some roses to accompany them, but has some trouble finding some

Hmm any roses for sale here? I need to get some stuff for my fiance.

Rings the little bell on the counter
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsaga.allinyourmind.net
EmperorGame
Forum Fool
EmperorGame

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:16 am

Hears the little bell ring from outside and wonders where it came from. he then sees the store and walks in.
Back to top Go down
http://thegamelegion.all-up.com
Flamechamp

Flamechamp

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Looks around after noticing that no one from the store has come, even though he rung the bell. It's been nearly 30 minutes waiting. He sneaks some chocolates into his pockets and uses this lack of staff to take them without paying. He heads to the door where he accidentally bumps into a familiar face, EmperorGame.

Ahh hello there! It seems the service here is abit on the slow side today, however feel free to browse around as I have.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsaga.allinyourmind.net
EmperorGame
Forum Fool
EmperorGame

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 1:37 am

i will "browse" around, and i plan to "browse" quite alot....dang my "quotations syndrome". Every so often "random" quotations appear in my text
Back to top Go down
http://thegamelegion.all-up.com
Sponsored content

Idaho's Cream Puff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idaho's Cream Puff   Idaho's Cream Puff Empty

Back to top Go down

Idaho's Cream Puff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Appleby :: Role Playing-
Jump to: